What do you use for birth control and what is your opininion about the BC?

Just thought I would ask, so I could see what your opinion's are about different birth control options.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We use condoms. Once they become a habit they can be quite sexy or not really something we think about. I would never consider using hormones, for health dangers (don't be fooled. Do your research!) and wouldn't use a coil/IUD as you can still get pregnant yet the baby doesn't implant. For me that's planned abortion. But BC is a matter of personal conscience and choices.

UKMama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I have ap Paragard IUD and I love it. When my period finally cam back (8 months PP [EBF]) I didn't notice it any heavier or more painful than it was before I got pregnant. Horomone BC makes me crazy, so I had to have something w/o them. And because I was/am BFing, I didn't want to risk decreasing my supply either. I am very happy with my Paragard.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 7:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• A diaphragm.They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Before I got pregnant, I used Loestrin 24. I loved it. It didn't cause any side effects for me. When I did decide to get pregnant, it took us seven months. and I lost that pregnancy. I got pregnant again two months after that. I don't think the Loestrin caused it. It was out of my system by the time I finally did get pregnant.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2010