Do you like this name for a boy?

Haylan honor Hobbs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its kind of a tounge twister...I would at least change the middle name to something without an H. I LOVE all three but together its a little much...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• triple h????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• not really....not being mean its just too many H's....I like the first name a lot....and the middle too but just not together
    bekka106

Answer by bekka106 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yeah lol I thought it was creative, lol I though hmmm when He's in High School the other children might amke fun of him,. or he may be a hunk and a football player the big joke going around saying honor Haylan LOL I just thought it is a nice name, because honor actually means something to me, where as haylen is just a cute name, but I would like it spelt as haylan with the a not the e.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• LOl again My Husband for some odd reason loves the triple H LOl because of UFC and wrestling LOl ( ? )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Oooh, can only get Honor as a girls name. So a big fat NO! to that. But Haylan is OK. Makes me think of Van Halan though which is nasty. How about Aylan instead. I'm in the UK so would pronouce the H's. Maybe you don;t?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2010