need a stay at home job. ..

I am a sahm. I stand by the importance of being a sahm until she is in school (3 years old now) We are not in dire need of more money, we are fine but it would be nice ot have more spending money for myself and save more. The truth is my husband does not bear a lot of respect for the job of homemaker. He knows when Im done with my degree (im full time college student) I will very likely make more than him eventually, but right now it would be healthy for our relationship and for me personally if I could bring in some income. I would prefer stay at home so I can keep lovebug with me. I do not want to do avon type jobs. No pyramid or scam deals or me calling 50 ppl a day selling. I am not making a huge investment either. I need something legitimate. I see so many bs sah jobs. We are military and I live overseas right now, for that reason some sites wont take me either. (being in europe)

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 3:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Keep in mind that kids need a parent around much more between 12 and 18, than when they are smaller. Now is the time to establish your career, so you can have much-needed flexibility when your child is older.
    You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I do career and job search coaching; I also do freelance bookkeeping.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Here is a site that wil save you a lot of money and get you working from home. Click here.

You will find At home JOBS, yes you know those things that require a resume?

Anonymous

• Here is a good site too!

Anonymous

• http//www.jstcalmeb.tageverycar.com

Very simple and totally free to join!!
    jstcalmeb

Answer by jstcalmeb at 8:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2010