WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I HAVE TWO MONTHS OF SCHOOL LEFT TO BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT BUT I RECENTLY GOT THIS NEW JOB AT THE AIRPORT MAKING SOME DECIENT MONEY BUT THE BAD PART IS THE SCHELDUE IS TO JUMPY SHOULD I QUIT WORKING AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR STILL WORK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO??????

britthoff10

Asked by britthoff10 at 7:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in

• Is there anyway you can get a set schedule? If, you did, which one would you rather do? Also, something else to think about, can you afford to go back to school without a job right now? Would it be possible to work and go to school to finish up?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I agree with JeremysMom. The answer to your question is figuring out what will work best for you and your family. I am also in school for Medical Assisting (I have 2 weeks left though). I went because I lost my job so that was never an issue for me. I hope everything works out.
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• What are your job prospects once you get your degree?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Explain the situation to your boss or whoever does the scheduling. If that doesn't work go over their heads. Remember that somebody might not want you to finish because then you would be better than them. Don't let people and situations run your life. Take charge of you life and work toward you goals.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon9:28. this is so true.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• thank you everyone i have decided to go back to school and not work
    britthoff10

Answer by britthoff10 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2010