does french fries go with stuffed peppers? When I went grocery shopping I forgot to get mashed potatoes to go with them and I have no way to the store and hate waiting for DH to get home cause you really never know when he will be home so can I put french fries with them?

plus I don't have the money on me to go anyway if I had someone take me to the store. Also I have a dr. appointment at 2:30 so I was thinking of cooking the stuffed peppers shortly if I cook them now at 8:30 or 9 and they are done before I leave at 2 can I put them on warm or low in a crockpot or should I put them in the fridge until I get home then reheat them in the oven?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Who cares! And I mean that warmly. So you forgot. Put the fries with the stuffed peppers and if your hubby complains tell him either to cook his own meals in future or dwell on those scrbbling about in dirt for just a single grain to eat. You're doing well for caring so much. Today was just a harmless mess up. Enjoy your peppers and fries. xxx
    Mrs.Popsy

Answer by Mrs.Popsy at 9:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• how about rice?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I don't like rice. So when I make stuffed peppers I don't add the rice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• whatever you like would work.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I always think of stuffed peppers as a meal in and of themselves. They are a veggie, a meat/protein, and a grain all in one. I'd just add a salad and some warmed up bread and butter and you've got a whole meal. I think adding a potato would be too filling and heavy.

BUT if you want to serve it with fries, I don't see a problem with that. Although I love french fries and would eat them with anything really...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2010