Who else feels like this?

My insurance premiums are pretty high, though no one here is on high blood pressure meds or anything, have allergies and could stand to lose a few, husband and I.Husband used to smoke, etc.,

Insurance companies make small profits, it's true, but they sure are piggy.

We do need something done about many facets of the industry, we are paying @ 17-18K a yr. for premiums through our business, for 4 family members, one on the spectrum, but who uses very little in thew way of services as he is close to having no diagnosis.How much more do I want to pay?

Kicker, Obama won't end up helping much with health care because he's a communist and nobody will let him help, because he's pissed away lots of credibility with all his Communist/Socialist/union friends and lifestyle.
Too bad, could have made some headway, too selfish?
Thoughts?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 8:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Could you put that in English?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Apparently not.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Coffee people.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• For you, not me.
    mustbeGRACE

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Okay Grace, I'll go get some coffee and come back. :-)
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I'm going to sears, 35 minutes away, to return lace curtains that aren't long enough.

I wanted them to kind of gather, or pile up on the floor at the bottoms, but they just touch the floor, which would work, but not the look I want. I will order the lace panels on sale in JC Penny, as they come in the 95 inch length, not just the 84 inch.
    Then I have to stop and grocery shop, which will take awhile as I've used almost everything in the kitchen.
    I HATE going to Walmart!

Maybe when I get back, there will have been some discussion about this issue.
    I have already had one small cappuccino this morning, I cannot inject myself with caffeine to make myself understood, and I don't feel like rewriting......................................
    Insurance companies piss me off, but I'm supposed to be a Conservative!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Is it true that Lindsey Graham is a homosexual?

OMG, the world is going to hell in a handbasket!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I was with you about the high cost of health care, but then you went to loony land with "Obama is a communist" which is totally insane.

My parents own a small business. It's been in the family since 1958 when my grandfather opened the doors. My mother said last year they paid close to $84,000 for their health care for seven employees, and the insurance company is asking for another $15,000 for last year. Everyone is healthy, there are no chronic conditions. The worst health condition amongst the employees is one man who has Type II diabetes. The new health care bill establishes a means for small businesses that have no clout to negotiate smaller rates (the way that unions do now) to unite and use their weight together to reduce costs. This bill, once in action, will help my parents business and save on their costs and save their employees from lay offs.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I think this whole Health Care is going to put mom and pop out of business. =[ sad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010