ok so if I am not pregnant why do I have these symptoms?

I did have a period this month that was heavy like always but went 4 days instead of 5 but took a test because I keep getting neasueas since Tuesday when I smoke a cig. and I have to pee more than normal only sometimes though I can just eat and 10 minutes later I am hunry or starving again. If I am not pregnant what is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• stress, hormonal imbalance.....anything! if you had a period & a test said negative, YO'RE NOT PREGNANT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• You're still smoking while trying to conceive?? QUIT NOW MAMA! If you can't, stop TTC until you have. The dangers are real and irreversible!

That said, periods change all the time. We're suspetible to what we did and how we exercise or sleep over the cycle. So take a look at all that for you over the month. More junk food than usual?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I am not trying to consive just didn't know where else to put this. I have 2 kids and didn't smoke with either of them. I quiet before I found out I was pregnant with the first 5 years ago I didn't start back up until over the summer last year. I am not trying to consive though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i'm not being mean but bless your heart for being so uneducated on being preg and knowing basic grammar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• lay off the blow
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 9:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2010