How can I lose weight FAST?

I need to lose at least ten pounds and fast. I know this may sound bad but I don't care if it's an unhealthy way. Just give me some ideas that have helped you lose weight. I can't afford to go to weight watchers or anything like that.

ChyrisseF

Asked by ChyrisseF at 9:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• seriously, take this from a really superficially self conscious girl.

when you get hungry, chug extra cold milk from the jug. it'll fill you up quick. and don't eat. if you absolutely have to eat, nibble on a carrot, or an apple. and sweet tea, it'll keep you going....

YOU DO HAVE TO EAT AT LEAST ONCE A DAY THOUGH.... but save it for dinner, late at night after you've burnjed all your fat during the day... since you barely ate anything all day, your stomach will be small and you won't be able to eat much before you get full
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 9:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yep I agree, fasting is what works best. It's hard though....especially if you love food like I do! lol
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• REALLY CURIOUS WHY YOU "NEED" TO LOSE IT SO QUICKLY?!
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 9:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i love food too, but I love looking good in my clothes better. I don't believe in fasting because it's a setup for failure...
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 9:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yup just barely eat.. Only drink water and maybe eat a yogurt and some veggies. But take a vitamin and I also like crystal light has a 5 calorie packet to add to water that has caffeine in it, called "energy". Workout and limit calories. I lost about 10 in one week doing this, but I was hungry and a little weak at times.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Atkins low carb diet, there is a new book out a little more lenient than the first, you can loose 10 pounds the first two weeks of the diet, called the induction stage, keeping your carb count to 20 grams a day, it works fast, but if after the first two weeks you go back to eating large amounts of carbs, you will gain it back as fast as you lost it. I suggest you read the book first and understand the principle of the diet so you can keep it off. I have my daughter on this diet and it is working beautifully! good luck!

Answer by older at 9:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• you don't have to pay for weight watchers, you can go online and google weight watchers points and you just basically go off of how many points you need. you dno't have to go to thier meetings...those are just weigh ins and support ...which you can get from your scale at home and friends around you lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Loosing weight can be very hard. Watch not really WHAT but HOW MUCH you eat. Eat a little but often. You must tell yourself to never stop moving. NEVER STOP MOVING. While the mircrowave is going, move your legs from side to side, march in place, then add the arms in, bend at a 90 degree angle and swing them. Before you know it you will be doing a jig each time the microwave is on. While watching TV some part of you should be moving, legs, arms, squeeze belly and buttocks, etc. Just NEVER STOP MOVING. Even if you just move a little. I lost 20lbs in one month by doing this. It was just moving my legs one week, then just kept adding a little more movement - without changing my diet. If I had changed my diet to cut out french fries and some sweets, I probably would have lost even more.
    PapooseMom

Answer by PapooseMom at 10:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Don't care if it's healthy or not? Simple...stop eating
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Not eating will slow down your metabolism and not much will happen.

Answer by older at 10:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2010