26 weeks tom.. she doesn't move as much and my chest?

The past couple days she hasn't moved as much as,. She is moving but when I lay down or just sit it takes her awhile to start moving...

also for the past week i feel pressure on my chest and like food in my throat all the time with burning in my chest, I tried to drink a fountin pop ( wich is rare..lol) last night and it would burn the whole way down every drink I took last night... what is that?

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• :( super craptacular heartburn. heartburn so bad it explodes like chunks in your throat. poor girl. worry more about the baby's movement.... start doing kick counts!
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 9:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• awww I miss being pregnant you are fine baby is just growing and changing. Some say the heartburn means your baby ha a lot of hair.
    QuintinsMom520

Answer by QuintinsMom520 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I do the kick counts a couple times a day and there are at least 10 it's just that she was moving a lot more than she is know...I feel her a lot in the morning and in the late evening just durring the day not so much any more like she was
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• keepeating she needs food 4 enrg. and babies start runnung out of room too as they grow
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 10:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yeah that is hard to do with all the heartburn I am having! I feel like food is headed out all the time even if I haven't eaten in a long time i just sits in my throat constantly... and nothing sounds good at all...well maybe ice cream and choc... lol :) it's just awful... Thanks for all the advice... i will try to snack all day and see if that helps her out
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2010