What do You want for Mothers Day?

Just wondering if you could have anything for Moms Day, what would it be?
I would want my backyard finished, we're doing the work ourselves, and it's slow going, I want to be able to enjoy it for the Summer....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i want memory stones with my kids handprints...but i will wait till the end of summer for that, so we can get the new baby too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i have what a want...a reason to celebrate (my wonderful mother & my 2 kids )
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• All I want is to spend the day with my kids and hubby.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• As far as material things, I would really like either a mother's necklace or a camcorder. I really can't decide between those 2. But honestly, that time of year is usually pretty tight money-wise. DD1's birthday is May 14th, DS's is June 12th, DD2's is July 1st. Mine is June 25th. DH's is August 10th. We have 6 other family/friends who have birthdays that time of year. Plus this year DD1 and DS are starting school, so we have to buy school supplies. So I honestly don't expect anything.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• OP- I do want to be with my family, first and foremost.... This was a "just for fun" question..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I would like my camera someone stole, to tone up, get breast implants lol and a bigger booty (if we're talking about things lol) Of course spend it with my lil prince, don't care about seeing his dad lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2010