I Hate It When...

Why is it when women catch their men Cheating they automatically go and attack the other women when most of the time the other female doesnt even know this particular guy is taken? Sorry watching cheaters right now and it just cracks me up when the other women is blatenly saying she didnt know and the women whos in the relationship with the cheating scum bag of a man is trying to basically bash the others womans brains in. its like Hello?!! the person you should be beating up or smacking up is the man that has lied and gone behind your back. Now on the other hand if the women in the relationship knows the other women and both know about the relationship that women 1 and the scum bag has then its understandable to give both the nastys (the man and woman 2) a beat down but me personally i would start with my man and if i have energy left im going after the trick next! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree. He's the one who took the action and strayed. Hold him responsible. Even if the OW made the first move, he knew how to say "no".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• maybe the woman goes after the woman that the man has been cheating with first because if you think about yourself in that situation, its easier to attack the woman first and try to get rid of the problem that started it in the first place. there's also jealousy and hateful feelings that come out and its easiest to attack someone you dont care about cause you know later that you have to deal with your man later
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i Think the whole thing is stupid!! why go through the truouble in getting all worked up for nothing beating the girl up when you know deep down inside your just going to take him back is pointless..or even beating him up..taking him back and letting him do it again is pointless its just drama no1 really needs in there lives for real!..i say move on and find a better man not all men cheat or is it not all men cheat and get caught i dont kno..if my man ever cheated on me and i found out i would be hurt cause one i love him and two i would have never thought it would be me but all in all i would leave his sorry ass and he would have to really prove everything and then some to get me back..cause cheating isnt about hurt feelings its like your opening your relationship up to all types of things including STDS and this chick is not trying to walk around with a monkey on her back because u couldnt control yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I agree, men are liars and I doubt they are gonna walk up to another woman and say "hey baby I gotta girl, but let's go fool around." Unless me and the girl were friends I wouldn't beef with her. I'd let her know he was a liar and cheater but I wouldn't be mad at her. But all his stuff would be in the yard lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2010