When did your baby "drop"

Iv been contracting every 3-5mins for 5 days now... I go to the hospital and they give me a dozen shots to stop the contractions because im only 34wks3days and baby hasnt droped so im not dialating any. They said when i hit 35wks to start walking to help her get in to position. Hopefully this baby will decide to use all these horrible contractions for something then...

Just wondering when your baby droped into position and if you had contractions that wouldnt stop this early?

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 10:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine dropped about a week before birth. No contractions this early, though. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I had random contractions and BH contractions ALL the time after my baby dropped. Can't remember exactly, but it was somewhere between 29 and 33 weeks. Not very helpful, I know lol. I just remember that for pretty much ALL of my 3rd trimester, she was between my legs. I had her at about 38 or 39 weeks.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2010