When did you get your kid potty trained?

Just a random wondering...
my son was walking at five months and got her first potty for her first birthday. she was potty trained by age 2.
but my daughter dcidn'twalk until ten months and I doubt she'll be ready for potty by age one.

rucafox

Asked by rucafox at 10:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first was a 3 yrs and 5 months. My 3 yr old right know is close but not quite ready. They are both girls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Your child walked at 5 months??? wow My neice i babysit is getting potty trained now she is 19 months she is doing sooo good she tells you everytime she has to go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• awwww how cute! sigh I hope to get cheyenne trained at LEAST by the time the baby comes... that would be such a relief!

Kane was walking at five months. it was rediculous. he didn't understand no, and ran circles around me. his knees buckled in and he was knock= need until he was about four when they finally finished growing straight. he was too young but you can't stop a kid from walking when they're ready.
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 12:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• My son has moderate autism,so he was fully trained last year.....at 7
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2010