have you ever been to a sex toy party?

eh..what was it like? If you haven't would you go? Why or why not? I was invited and I'm not sure I want to go..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, it was awful. There was a bunch of old women there and i heard stuff i didnt want to hear.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i went to one & i was a little uneasy but i was with my friends so it was fun and not to mention FUNNY!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• It was so funny!! We all laughed the whole time, it was great! We weren't laughing from embarrassment either, it was quite the learning experience!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• they just passed around some vibrators and the women were like.."ooh, i have that one" and "ooh, thats my fav"...CRINGE!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yes and I had a blast. I've been to a dozen or so.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• OMG NO. I can only image!hahahahaha

like have you been to a candle party? how the ladies get all ooooh and ahh and a little drunk on sparklin' wine and bean dip?
    over some freaking candles?

imagine them doing that over a big thick dildo the size of their heads!!! ahahahahaha that's so HILARIOUS i could just crap myself. ahhh... that' so funny. thanks for posting this question.

no i wouldn't go at all. unless it was like my best girlfriend back in the day or something and just our group, our age, and we'd already had group sex together. otherwise it would be really freaking creepy. and uncomfortable.... annd hilarious
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I was just reading some of your answers.

Why would you go in the first place if it was going to make you uncomfortable? I mean, you knew what it was going to be about...it's not like someone told you that it was a housewares party and then sprung it on you once you got there...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• HAHAHAHA she said "sprung!"
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I haven't but I would... My friends and I are all very open and sex doesn't bother me and I don't mind hearing about it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• my MIL invited me to go. I felt like i couldnt turn her down. I didnt want to go but i went. I'll never go again. The entire time i was sitting there i felt like my MIL was looking at me trying to figure out if i was some kinda kinky freak or something, just trying to see the expressions on my face.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2010