Does your DH or SO have a 'smell'?

I'm not talking about cologne. I'm talking about a BO scent and it's not overpowering but noticible when you are close to him. my SO has one and he's not a diabetic and takes regular showers. He doesn't eat anything out of the ordinary. Ideas what it's from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Health

• no but my ex did. his towel always smelled like.... old stale cookin oil. it was wierd. too much meat I think.l
    rucafox

Answer by rucafox at 11:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No thank god! Mine doesn't get BO even when he works out. Some people have over active sweat glands that can be operatated on or have botox injections.
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 11:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• If he "doesn't eat anything out of the ordinary" his diet is probably ordinary-- the ordinary American diet is crap.

Diet is everything.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• its called pheromones and if he has pheromones similar to yours then you would not be attracted to his scent. people are attracted to the scent of pheromones opposite to theirs. in that instance his scent would repel you
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yeah I agree with ecodani. Typically the more fruits, veggies, water and the less dairy and meat a person eats the better their BO is. My DH can have an odor too but its not even noticeblle when he's working out and eating well.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• My Dh always smells good.
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 12:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Mine does..but I love it. I mean, he doesn't stink lol. But he has a smell that nobody else has. I love getting close and smelling his skin. It turns me on lol. And I may be THE weirdest person on the planet...but, I LOVE when my SO smells like sweat. I can't help it.
    Anonymous

• yeah dh has a smell - i dont smell it on him but if i smelled the sheets on the bed where he sleeps/ his pillow it smells "like him" also dirty clothes do too. but he showers and doesnt stink/ his smell isnt bad. it just smells like him. we all have a natural smell.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Tell him to take zinc for awhile and see if it goes away.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• my guys pee smells cheerios but I don't notice a body oder at least not a bad order, he smells like him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2010