coffee anyone???

do you NEED coffee in the morning or anytime during the day?? why and about how much do you drink..i drink one to two cups a day..so i was just wondering about everyone else.

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 8:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh I'm a COFFEE addict.... I drink 1-2 POTS a day, sometimes 3. Although with it being hotter yesterday I didn't drink that much...1/2 pot yesterday.... Like I said I'm a coffee addict.

Worst part is I want to loose weight and I need to loose weight, but I'm not going to loose the weight drinking that much coffee. Drink ALOT of coffee like that actually makes your body store weight.... I know it, but doing it is a little different:That's the addicts life for you.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Thats a must have for me or i'm not a nice person.I limit myself right now to only 2 cups per day.
    Mom_of_8

Answer by Mom_of_8 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I tried to stop drinking coffee. I found out that I got horrible headaches without it so I just cut back on the coffee intake. I drink half-caff and I don't get my headaches no more. I drink about 3 cups in the morning and I am cut off by noon.
    AmberRose79

Answer by AmberRose79 at 8:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I drink coffee on a daily basis, I need something hot , and I love the flavor.The caffeine doesnt work for me anymore so I can drink it anytime of the day. I am a true coffee fanatic.
    Supermom253

Answer by Supermom253 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i drink coffee all day. probably 3 pots total are made in my house each day. 2 regular-1 is shared by my father, and then a pot of decaf in the evening. I love the taste more then anything. and for every cup of coffee i drink, i do also drink 1 cup of water. My coffee is also 1/2 coffee and 1/2 milk per cup, so I am getting my calcium each day
    ms_mommy_sue

Answer by ms_mommy_sue at 9:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I'm a mt. dew addict. Every morning when DD starts crying to eat, I run out to the kitchen and grab my morning can, which I pour into a coffee cup lol, and then sit down and feed her! I feel so bad letting her cry knowing shes just hungry but I can't help it!
    Without mt dew I don't function!!
    knfisch

Answer by knfisch at 10:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• OH MAN!! I NEED AND LOVE COFFEE!! NOW IM PREGNET AND NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE IT AND IM DYING FOR IT!! ON A NORMAL NON PREGNET DAY I DRINK 5+ CUPS!!!! *HELP!!* HA!HA! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Coffee? No. I hate the taste and smell of coffee. Chai Tea? Energy drinks? Mountain Dew Live Wire? Oh yeah...I can't get through my day without it.
    tinandril

Answer by tinandril at 1:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I drink a pot every morning. I can't function without it!
    momma2merks

Answer by momma2merks at 2:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am also a coffee addict. I usualy have 2-3 cups in the morning and at least 2 cups or more in the afternoon. Some days when I am home all day I will make a later morning pot. It is difficult to pass Dunkin Donuts without getting a coffee.
    Rae529

Answer by Rae529 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2008