Do you shop at ALDI?

I can get almost all the same food for about 1/2 the price. What ever I still need I go to get at Pick N Save.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No sorry... I love to cook and I just can't ever find what I need there. We don't eat out of cans and they don't really have the fresh produce and meat that I like to eat. The only processed food we do eat are cereal and pancakes and I can get that pretty cheap at my regular store..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yes, then finish off at Walmart.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yes .. we get the bulk of our groceries there, bread from the bread store and to either wal-mart or Kroger for things like diapers and natural peanut butter.
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 12:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• no i haven't isn't there stuff just non name brand and cheaper right
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I shop there sometimes. I probably would more often if it was a little bit closer.
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• We shop for lots of our basics there; anything else we get at Walmart. The one where we live has pretty good quality stuff and planty of fresh foods and meats. I've never had any problems finding the basic things we need, staples like flour, sugar, cooking oil, veggies and fruits, etc. We have compared before, and the difference between Aldi and Walmart is huge; we would spend 80-100 more at Walmart for the same items, and that's with store brand. It may vary per area though.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No. I buy organic and they don't sell organic products there. I also don't like the type of people that shop there. Around here it's where the less educated and more trashy people tend to shop. Not saying that that is everywhere but the one time I went it was like welfare central (and not people on welfare who have job types, they were more like people on welfare because they are lazy types).
    Anonymous

• And yes, much to my husband's agitation I have admittedly become a snob in my old age.

Anonymous

• Nope, I'd never heard of it til cm, I know there aren't any within a couple hundred miles or more.
    Anonymous

• No, we don't have one here. I shop mostly at our commissary, farmers markets, and produce markets.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2010