have you ever started a project and it took forever to get it done?

ive been remodeling my house for about a year now and its still not livable. its not that we arent working too fast but there's a lot of work to be done on it. its like we rebuilt the whole thing! (well alot of it was rotted away).

i just want to move in!! but we cant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, gosh, yes. This past Christmas I made my MIL a scrapbook. It was the first one I've ever made. I started on it in July. My MIL and I haven't ever gotten along, but I wanted to do this as a sort of peace offering, for my DH. It was HUGE and really really nice. I worked on it every day. Then when I gave it to her, she flipped through it, barely looking at the pictures, and gave it back to me, saying she didn't have room in her house for "crap like that." I was SOO mad I was crying. Haven't spoke to her since. But I ended up giving it to my mom and she keeps it sitting on her entertainment center and anytime someone comes over she shows it to them. So at least my efforts weren't completely wasted.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I started crocheting a baby afghan in 1973 and it still isn't done!!! I forgot how to crochet. LOL. I love to knit,though.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2010