Does your toddler hide and poop their diapers or poop in front of you?

My daughter who is 2 almost 3 poops her diaper in front of me. She does not hide and poop her diaper.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son just turned 3 and likes to poop in private, so if we're in the same room he tells me to go away, lol. My 5 YO daughter, however, announces she's going poop, leaves the bathroom door open and would love it if we stayed with her to chat while she goes, ugh...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• This is cute, I've always thought .I have 5 kids went through it with 4.We want privacey when we go to the bathroom thats why there is a door.So as they grow they see us do it to, it's all natural.I've seen friends kids do it to, One of my friends sons would go under the living room coffee table , he thought we couldn't see him, It was a glass table, LOL I had to get up & walk away so I didn't embarace the litt;le tyke.'I was laughing , sometimes ya just gotta let it out.' These are just cute things, I don't look at it in any other way.Hey thats why I have 5; I really do love kids.When they grow up do you share that story with the girl friend ?....
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• My son just turned 3 and definitely wants privacy.. He'll send me out of the room when he wants to poop and hides behind one of two chairs in our family room.. You'd think that would make it easy to potty train him but...
    Anonymous

• One of the twins hides and one does not. They're just about 3.5 and not potty trained yet. The one who is more on the road to being potty trained is the one who hides when he poops. Fingers crossed we'll be done with diapers by the end of the summer!
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010