Isn't the truth that, there is truth in Witchcraft...

thats why you and your God fear it?
And if this is so, then how can your God claim to be all powerful? If this was true, and He and you were truly sure of this, then you should be able to read, watch, educate yourself however you wish about any other beliefs....AND trust that it could not "touch" you spiritually.
If your God is the ONLY ONE true God,what is there to fear in others beliefs? Even just reading about them?! They are either true or they aren't.

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Witchcraft has a power that threatens god. For if humans learn that THEY can perform his miracles and work to make their own lives upbeat and positive, then he loses his power over them. If you no longer fear, god cannot manipulate you. God's fear of magick is riddled throughout the bible. If he were truely more powerful than witchcraft, he would not care. From my own personal experience, I have cast bindings against christians and had them work. I have done healing spells, and they have worked. My spells are my own version of prayer, of sending my energy out to do my will. God is not a cognizant creature who can feel fear or anger or remorse or even love. Like the Force from the Star Wars movies--god is channeled and used in both the dark side and the light side. And in today's world, it seems evident that god is not even more powerful than Satan. And witches don't believe in EITHER one!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No,lol!!! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Well, it isn't a fear of other beliefs. However, I believe that anything that isn't influenced by God is influenced by the devil/satan. God said that sorcery/witchcraft are wrong. Not that they don't have power. There IS good and evil, and if you are using your "own" power, that works, it is only satan. That is what I believe. Call me crazy, but I'd rather steer clear of magick and pray. :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• " if you are using your "own" power, that works, it is only satan"

One cannot be powerful within themselves...it's all satan? Then who are you? What makes up your soul? Are you not a person of worth? Why does your god try to tear you down as a person and strip you of all of your inner divinity?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yes witchcraft is real but it does not focus on God's kingdom but on the Kingdom of hell .... God doesn't fear it but He knows where it comes from... the devil... its counterfeit to God's power.
    I dont fear it at all.... it cannot touch me... you can try and Lord knows some probably have.... but all it does because I am protected and I believe God is real... every dart falls ... it never hits me! Glory to God! Some of those may have returned to you( generalized) .... its biblical that it will if not careful... that is why we as Christians have to be wise in how we speak and how we pray.... because words do have power both good and evil ( evil can look good but still be evil and visa versa) , This is why God sent a helper for us.. to keep us in line with His Spirit and His ways.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• "God said that sorcery/witchcraft are wrong. Not that they don't have power."

IF they have enough power to eradicate faith in a supposed all powerful "One" god, then perhaps there is no such thing as this god. If god is all powerful, then there should be NOTHING that could touch that. It shouldn't matter what you came into contact with...the power of your god would be enough for you to walk over hot coals with.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• He doesnt strip us down.. You lack understand of His love and Grace.... If we were not worth it He would have never died for mankind.. Yes we are worthy to be loved, to be given grace and mercy. The devil loves to tell christians they are worthless... those words coming from your mouth are not God's words period. He doesnt strip us but He does make us new like He originally planned for Adam and Eve.
    I wish you could get a hold of some books by various christian authors... they explain it so much better than I can... I understand it, in my own mind and heart but its not an easy task for me to turn around and explain it to you the way they did!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I don't fear the way you believe. I am sad for you. I do believe in the almighty power of the ONE true God. I also believe that we all have free will and He will never take that from us. There is no truth in witchcraft other than separating you from God.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• And it can not touch me.. I am covered by the blood of the Lamb!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• " And it can not touch me.. I am covered by the blood of the Lamb! "

Then why not read a book about it?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2010