I went to the school board & principal, am I asking to much?

My daughter has been picked on by the same group of girls. The school said they would handle it. 4 months later my daughter is jumped right out side the school, the school denies it, yet the principal admit to me on the phone that her teacher did see something going on, but by the time she got there the kids were gone, yes my daughter was being pushed, called names and threatened by 12 students-3 of which were pushing her. One boy punched her in the head twice. No one helped, crossing guard saw her crying and running but no one called the cops. This is all because of a rumor that a student started, again the second time. My daughter has 3 witness, one of which is in high school. No one will listen, and no one will help, the kids have been in trouble before, and the best part is they live down stairs from me, they are bullies. girl-1 day suspended, the boy detention-my, the other girl a saturday, continued:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• my daughter detention. she did not fight back, she just cried all the way home. All of the other kids have there story together, and my daughter has 3 witnesses, the teacher didn't even say anything, the crossing guard was affraid of losing his job.

I am tired of the principal lying, they said they would protect her, and warned the kids in October, and look they got away with jumping her, and terrifying her, am I asking for much???? Just justice... Just sticking up for my daughter.
    Anonymous

• I meant superintended, not the board yet....
    Anonymous

• she was taken in the ambulance, with a lump still on her head 5 days later.
    Anonymous

• are you in a choice district?
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 1:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• being she was not cut, shanked, bleeding or stayed in the hospital why should anyone care, well I refuse to let my daughter be a victim. Would you????
    Anonymous

• What is that?
    Anonymous

• Could there be the possibility of transferring your daughter to another school?
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• wowo! you should really do something about this b4 its too late! this is ridiculous and i would raise HELL in that school and at the district office then switch my daughters school. good luck! And im not kidding i would literally raise fucking hell in that school!!!
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 1:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I live in Garland tx and it is a choice district. My kids can go to any school in the GISD district.
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 1:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• If she went in the ambulance, that woud've been a good time to call the police and make a police report. I would try to change schools if it's violent.
    Anonymous