Dislikes people!?

So my 22 month old daughter does NOT like being around other people. I am a stay at home mom and she hardly sees people other than her one grandparents, people at church, and my husband. Even around family she sees once and awhile she clings and CRIES. What can I do to help her feel more comfortable? Should I put her in daycare an hour a day[which can get expensive] or what can we do?! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Go to the mall and walk around their.

Answer by louise2 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• @ the library there are story times for different age groups.You can go to your local YMCA & they have mom& tot gymnastic fun groups they last for about an hour & a half one time a week. Story hours are usually twice a week (days) play groups you can find through your community advocacy programs you can call your local hospital for info. Go to the town play ground often & strike up a chat at the swings find other kids your childs age to play with.Day care once a week is o.k. too, but thats what pre-school is all about & it comes up quick beleive me! that starts at 3 yrs old and up.Look in your local paper too sometimes you can find different groups happening at different places you never even knew exsisted.There are also fun times at Parks & Recs. Call town Hall for that info.Hope I was some help, LUCK~ With The Fun, Stephy
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2010