Every since we have put my son in a twin bed, he wakes up twice a night or sometimes just once, screaming bloody murder...what could be wrong? How do we fix this?

My husband will go in there hug him, cover him back up, and he's fine. But what does this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have that same problem - I thought it was space issue at first but it doesn't seem to be.. I don't know either. that was 6 months ago and some nights are bad dreams, none of them are night terrors at all - sometimes I end up sleeping with him, not often and then somenights just telling him to go back to bed works.. good lick..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• * luck not lick * lol!! sorry
    maxsmom11807

• could be night terrors. They aren't really awake but seem to be, except zoned out and usually freaking out. Since he goes back down after a quick touch-base, I wouldn't worry at all. At worse he's just feeling a little insecure with this transition and has found a way for him to get your attention and affection. I'd start stalling a little before coming into the room and see if he begins to self-soothe. don't let it get to you, it won't last
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2010