My husband and I and his Baby Mama

My husband and I have been together since my freshman year in high school we broken up got together normal high school stuff. He got a girl pregnant had the kid my husband signed his rights away yet he still misses his son. Which he only saw 3 times with him being deployed and her not letting him see his son. Well now all of sudden his sister called him and said she saw his son and sent pictures and his sister told my husbands baby mama that he missed his son. So the Baby Mama gets his number from his sister which he didn't tell her to give her the number and now I ask him whats wrong and he says nothing.. I ask him if he still loves his baby mama he says yes. I ask him if he wants to be wit me he says i don't know. I said do you want to be wit her and I get the same answer. I don't know what to do I been with for so long and I don't want this ruin our marriage. Please let me know what you think.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Pick better men.
    Anonymous

• why can't he see the kid without her? Is she just keeping the kid from him because she wants to be with him too?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I would tell him that he needs to figure out very quickly which woman he wants to be with. Don't allow yourself to be stuck in the middle of some sad little game that is going to play with your heart.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Tell him it's you or her(her NOT the kid) If he says he does not know YOU leave. Do not wait give him the choice once and only once and then leave or stay and work on it if he says he wants to be with you. Listen a man does not have the forsight to see what will happen or what COULD happen and women can it is a proven FACT. do not give him a lot of time because this is your life too. Tell him he has one shot he says I don't know LEAVE. That is all don;t file for divorce or anything leave for a while and see what he does.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• he needs to restore the relationship with his son and man up...and stick to the vows he made before God with you.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• sorry honey but it seems like u picked a real winner. the whole story sounds messed up. what were u thinking being with a guy (a real man will not sign over his rights to the child he made) that basically said i dnt wanna stand up to my responsibilities i have. sadly, he is your dh he should knw that he wants to be with u. if u havent been together long and dnt have any kids together maybe u should think of leaving him b/c this scenario seems like drama waiting to happen. u have nothing holding u back dnt let yourself get mixed up in the middle of this craziness
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 2:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• He signed his rights away because she would never let husband see his son. We have been together for like 8 years this is my high school sweetheart. He use to never be like this. when we got married his parents didnt approve and it was i don't care wat my parents think i love you and they can be at the wedding if they choose to.. The thing is the mother of the child is in a differnet country becauses shes in the military so the child doesn't have any parents there right now. And my husband had no idea that she was goin to a different country and the child would be wit baby mamas mother.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like my first marriage. I finally let him go. Our relationship couldn't handle the feelings he was carrying from his past.
    Anonymous

• signing away his rights b/c she wouldnt let him see his child is a cop out excuse. he should have fought for the right to be a father to his child and if she refused he could have gotten the chain of command involved b/c they dnt play around with that knda crap. idk what else to tell u. hope things work out for u. good luck
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• How long have you and him been married?
    Anonymous