pregant or not

my last period was on march 6 and i havent gotten my period it has never been late always on time and i have sex could i be pregnant or not and i took a test 2 weeks ago negatine ....no bashing i need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd go to the OB and get a blood test done. You could miss your period due to stress or a few other things, but to be sure go to the dr.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Take another test. ;)

Its possible yes...if the test still comes out negative, you could make an appointment for
    a more thorough test. Either way.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Take another test!!
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 2:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I would take another test, stress can make your period late but it is uncommon for it to be almost three weeks late due to stress.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• You might have tested too soon, or you could have missed a period for other reasons. The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• "You might have tested too soon, or you could have missed a period for other reasons. "

Ditto.

Get a $1 home pregnancy test at the Dollar Tree. You'd be far enough along for it to show on a HPT now.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2010