Do you believe in spiritual warfare?

I KNOW with every fiber in me that God is real, Christ is real, and He died for us. I truly feel sorry for those who don't believe and I pray for each one of you daily. This question is for believers. I feel like I am being attacked. I'm going on a women's retreat in a few minutes and I'm scared to death. I don't know why. I'm getting panic attacks. Something is going to happen, I just don't know what.

AngelDawn7

Asked by AngelDawn7 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Is it a religious womens retreat?
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 2:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Take some deep breaths and pray about it, that God will give your strength and the right words at the right time.

I do believe that good and evil are constantly at battle. "warfare" we all struggle with temptation, etc.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I absolutely believe in warfare between God and evil... Pray pray pray... cry out to God. If you claim the blood of the lamb, the evil of the devil can't touch you!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Trust in Yahweh to lead you to truth, and to give you strength. I will keep you in my prayers. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• And yes there is a war going on spiritually! Put on your armor as the Good Book says and all will be well for you. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Shouldn't your belief and faith make you unafraid?? Perhaps this is a warning--a sign--that you should not go to the retreat.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• The enemy could be trying to keep you FROM the retreat ... you need to ask God why this is happening. Sometimes when we do something new or we sense change we will encounter fear... I know I do when I do something I have never done before but allow God to pour out His perfect love which does cast out all fear. After I made that decision and cross over then I am a lot better.

I do believe in spiritual warfare and I can guarentee you a lot of it is happening today.. there is such a great disturbance in the spiritual realm its sure making for an odd day!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Wow I'm confused. Are you trying to convert by saying that those you pray for give you panic attacks.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• The war is won. God( who we are created in the image of) asks only for willing love. Our choice and the same that makes all the differance in our earthly relationships.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2010