Can I ship the boy off to Aruba?

As of late my 2.5 year old has miraculously "forgotten" how to put on a shirt, take off his pants, shoes, diaper and how to use the toilet, continuously citing, and I quote "I can't" in a whine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well can't ship him to Aruba without a legal guardian. at this age they start testing limits to see what they can and can't get away with. you'll just have to matter of factly "remind" him that yes you can because you have done it before.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• when ever you shit yours send both of mine too!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• If you are paying, I'll take him to Aruba for you!!!! LMAO. My vacation starts Memorial Day weekend.....I hope you can wait until then.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• wow , my son is 2-1/2 and can't do any of that at all - !!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• lmao that is funny, my 2 year old refuses to do anything just bc hes stubborn so i understand your pain
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No, only to Russia.
    Anonymous

• Ive told my kids since they learned the words "I cant" that "I cant means Im too lazy to try". You might try and switch it up on him and say "well if you cant, then you cant have/do ___"

It sounds like you have a bright child! My 2 year old is no where near where your child is.
    Tarinia

Answer by Tarinia at 5:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• HAHA! Lemme know when your shippin him. Maybe we can get a group rate when I ship mine
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I feel your pain! My DS while be ready to do something like put on a shoe or brush his teeth or writing with a pencil and I always say "what a big boy you are! doing....... yourself!". he always freaks and says "No! not shoe/teefs/pensrols!" sometimes I just want to flick him. lol

but whating to flick and actually flicking/shipping are two different things. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2010