Help! I'm going bald!!

My hair is really thin. I mean you can see my scalp! I have always had thin flyaway hair. Its always taken a toll on my self esteem. Any advice on how I can make it look a little fuller? A type of haircut or something? Right now my hair is kinda long. I hate when I get it cut and it feels a little fuller for a couple of days then it goes back to being flat anf frizzy. I'm thinking of getting it cut short (above my shoulders and layered) Any advice would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am a hair stylist and I agree, shorter layered hair will definately help it appear fuller. Sometimes thin hair can be hereditary. Nioxin is a product that truly helps thinning hair , Ive had many clients, men and woman use it and ive seen the progress. It has to be used routinely though. I would also suggest giving your self scalp massages while shampooing your hair. This stimulates bloodflood to your scalp and definately helped with the hair growing.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 4:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2010