"Crazy Bitches* group

I've been invited to join this group...I went to the main page and read the rules ect. Is anyone else in this group? If so, how do you like it? If you'd rather not post it here, you can add me and send me a message. Thank you!

Kathy7_20

Asked by Kathy7_20 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was, but it is all drama. Singling members out and gang up on them. I left a few because of that. I was never singled out, but I was disgusted on how the member who were were treated.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, groups like that invite new people just to bash them and tear them apart. Unless you love drama, and I mean LOVE drama, I'd stay away. I have no experience with the specific group you named, but there are many on here just like that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Stay away honey, unless you like the drama. If you have a VERY and I mean very thick skin then join.
    The group named above is a very popular bitch group, I heard of it. I was part of a couple and it was no big deal. The girls were actually friendly and were good to have as friends. They kicked me out for no reason whatsoever.
    Anonymous

• Hi hon .... I'm a co owner of Crazy Bitches and it's not at all like some of the other groups. We actually have very little drama in our group. U should check us out. U will be surprised. I guess the name is very misleading and that stinks becuz we are an awesome group of girls .... Seriously tho check us out. U will love it. If not u can always leave ... but at least give us a shot :)
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/110143
    CrazyBitches

Answer by CrazyBitches at 11:54 AM on May. 9, 2010

• I love it!!! There is some drama but it was carried over drama from before!! But other wise the group has soo much to offer!!!
    JJsmom1126

Answer by JJsmom1126 at 9:30 AM on May. 12, 2010