How should I feel about this?

OK so not only did I pretty much end a 23 year relationship with my best friend today but I just sent my step mom a message on Facebook telling her that she is nothing and sent a message through her Facebook for my father cursing him out. How should I feel?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• It depends on the circumstances that brought all of this about. No one here can tell you how to feel about whatever is going on in your life.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• sounds like you are hurting..u sure you want to lash out at the people closest to you? They musta all done something terrible!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Ria7 actually all 3 of them did. My "best" friend wants to talk crap about me because I live 1 1/2 hours away from her and do not drive and can not make it to her sons birthday party but yet she drives and has never seen my new house(Imoved last May) My step mom and my "father" just have always been on my bad side and well I finally told them both off because I could not keep it inside anymore and my stepmom just so happens to have a facebook. I just want them to know how I feel and that I am not going to sit around anymore and take abuse.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• well if you arent just having a bad day but you have actually thought about cutting them out of your life then I guess you should feel good about standing up for yourself. Relationships cant be all one way. I hope it all works out good for you.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Thank you Ria
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Sounds to me like you already know how you should feel. No reason to keep toxic people in your lives. WHen you cut out a cancer, REJOICE!

Answer by gdiamante at 4:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2010