I go back to school on Monday.. Do I have to tell them?

I have found out I am pregnant while on Spring Break. I go back Monday. DO I have to tell anyone there? I don't want it to get around because I don't know what I am doing about it yet and don't want the added input form 200+ other kids in my classes. I don't want to ell especially if I end up aborting it! Who has to know and how secret can I keep it while I decide what the hell I'm doing with this thing.

ClaireWithChild

Asked by ClaireWithChild at 3:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No. you don't have to say anything to anyone until you decide what you are doing with this "thing" ugh..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No, you do not have to tell anyone anything. Oh and maxsmom I second that "UGH".
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• You don't have to tell anyone...I would however if I were you talk to your school counselor. He/She could help you make some mature, informed and very important decisions. I was pregnant in high school as well and my school counselor helped me through a lot. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• No, you don't HAVE to tell anyone about this "thing". And I certainly hope you don't really consider this living human being just a "thing". Even at just a few weeks he/she has a beating heart, hands, and feet. It is not a "thing", it is your child. NO matter who tries to downplay it, sugar-coat it, or make you feel like it's nothing more than a "product of conception", it's a baby. You can read the truth in my journal.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• You don't have to inform the school, but please tell your parents. You need their help and support. Your parents have been in your shoes before. They know the challenges you'll face. Don't underestimate how much help they can be.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Wow! A thing huh?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• My parents already know and they want me to abort it so yeah until I decide it is a thing. Sorry to offend anyone but I am not going ot get attached to this idea til I know
    ClaireWithChild

Answer by ClaireWithChild at 4:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• The only concern you have is if you have a PE class that is very physical ..then it could be a problem if you get hit in the stomach or over exert yourself. And it might help to talk to a counselor .. but No, you don't have to tell anyone.
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 6:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Since you are calling your baby a "thing" maybe you should just abort since the baby means nothing to you, Obviously! You don't need to be mother, maybe ever.. The world doesn't need woman like you bringing unwanted children into this world, there are way too many woman like you already....Selfish!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you you should think of keeping your legs closed if you don't want to keep the baby that you are calling a "thing"....Seriously! Totally agree, you are so selfish....
    Anonymous