night terrors (also posted in HEALTH)

last week i started having night terrors, or at least that's what i think the are. i dream about the same thing happening every time, but in different situations. in every dream, i'm being taken, with a large crowd of other people, to an unknown place where i'm told i'll be "safe" (from what i don't know). i keep screaming at these people, telling them not to go willingly until we get some answers, but they won't listen.(think scene from a Holocost movie) the force of the crowd separates me from my children, and i wake up screaming, not knowing where i am. DH said last night i screamed for at least 10 min (eyes wide open) before i finally gave into just sobbing. how do i make this stop? it's so terrifying! where did it come from, and why does it persist every night? anyone ever had this happen before? what can i do? i need to sleep, and so does everyone else in my house.

bestmommyeber

Asked by bestmommyeber at 3:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have night terrors often and hate them. Mine are usually someone coming after me and Its like im awake but i know im not and im telling my self to wake up but i cant , its like im paralyzed...then when i do wake up im too freaked out to try to go to sleep and I am almost afraid to thinking it might happen again. Ive looked into this, and it says that some people experience this when they wait too long to fall asleep. Im not sure about yours specifically, I thought what I was experiencing was a for of night terrors but I know its called something else too. Just be sure to go to bed at a reasonable time and take notes of what your eating before bed too, that might help.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 4:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yahweh speaks to people through dreams and warns them, and even gives them predictions. I would pray about it. I have had visions my whole life. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2010