Im pregnant and feeling really shaky?

Im almost 13 weeks pregnant and today im feeling really shakey and tired. In the past I have some times had spells of having low blood sugar issues..but its been years since ive had any of that. So I dont know what this feeling is? Anyone else felt like thi while pregnant?

Ilovemychi

Asked by Ilovemychi at 4:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Drink oj...............that will help if it's a sugar issue. Call your doc if it continues.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• pregnancy can be a major cause of low blood sugar issues as well as things like anemia, etc. so if you already have a history of that it could very well be the cause of your symptoms. mention it at your next appointment. in a few weeks you'll be getting blood work done anyway.
    Anonymous

• I just had blood work done Monday, but I wasnt feeling shaking until today. I just ate a sandwich and I suppose if it doesnt go away, I might try some peanut butter, this is what helped in the past and I dont have any oj on hand or I would.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 4:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Try to eat some toast. Lately since I have become pregnant I have noticed that I sometimes get shaky and tired. Once I eat something light such as a few pieces of toast and maybe a small cup of milk, I will lay down for a few minutes to let my body settle and then I feel much better... Congratulations- I am now 17 weeks pregnant:)
    Mrs.Remick

Answer by Mrs.Remick at 10:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2010