Do you think this website attracts a "certain type" of mom?

I've been around and met many different kinds people in my life but I noticed a good majority of moms on here are a little...different. Not in a bad way, just an interesting observation. Anyone else notice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do beat by my own drum so yes. LOL! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• LOL. I was SO excited to find this website. I don't have mommy friends with kids my son's age. Um. Yes, I would say they are different.. WAY different than I thought when I signed up!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, which is why I'm not very active here.
    Anonymous

• Good, then it's not just me lol.
    Anonymous

• Which type? The overbearing, incredibly judgmental, hypocritical, busy body, high and mighties?

Yes, I do. I was never aware so many women spend so much of their lives worried about what the next person is doing, how someone pays at the grocery store, what people are drinking at the next table, how one feed her children etc.

I'm glad that I busy enough with my own life that I don't stress myself out worrying about how strangers live their lives.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yes. young, clueless, uneducated and on welfare.
    Anonymous

• Its an advice site. Advice is essential asking for someone else's opinion. You can't get your panties in a wad if you don't get the answer you want. People respond when they have an opinion, I don't think that makes anyone a busy body, just opinionated. Don't ask if you don't want to hear it.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 4:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• BridgetC - yes there are many of those on here as well but that's not exactly what I was aiming at.

With that said, I've seen you on here for a while now and have seen you insult and put down others at times as well...
    Anonymous

Thanks Fuz but I'm not worried about the "opinions" of others because like you said, it's an advice site :) That's not what I meant at all - unless you were referring to another answer.
    Anonymous

• Oh you have? I think you're confused. You may see me telling people to mind their own business and worry about themselves. You won't find me going on and on about how someone is a bad mom because she does this or that or is different from me.

This site is FULL of those. Why don't you go find me these posts where I go around deliberately insulting and putting others down.......defending myself is one thing, I don't go around trolling like many. You're hiding behind anon...would we recognize you? Maybe you go around trolling...but we'll never know, because you're just a question mark.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2010