i talked to human resources about the problems i am having with my boss at work and she thinks the best thing to do is for us to have a sit down. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• depends on the problems.....
    Anonymous

• It probably can't get much worse. It would be helpful if you could all sit down and figure out a schedule and what is expected of you. (im assuming i know the situation from previous posts). Im sure it will be a little awkward but if you arent pointing fingers but just figuring out what everyones needs/expectations are then it could be productive.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• If you're a good employee I don't see the harm. But if you aren't your boss could easily disposed of you.
    Anonymous

• problems consist of her being snippy when me asking to leave and she knows i need to leave because they don't have enough help, her and other employees making dumb blonde jokes, basically just talking at me instead of to me.
    Anonymous

• Be sure that someone from HR is in the room..

Answer by rkoloms at 9:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2010