What do you think about Marriage IDs?

A week after you've married you would get a Marriage ID card. You have to renew it every 5 years. Just by going to any of the offices assigned.

Any more ideas on how the ID should look like, what kind of information it should have? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So let me get this straight. If I get married and don't renew in five years I can just run off and marry someone else. That's just too funny(yet not so funny).
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No thank you. I took vows for life and not for 5 years at a time. This just degrades the commitment between two people.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• What would be the purpose?

Answer by gdiamante at 4:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

Unfortunately, these days couples tend to forget that the commitment it for life. Divorce rates are higher more than ever.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, what would be the purpose? Another id that we have to pay for and/or get in trouble for if we don't update it on time? No thanks.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2010