Your opinion matters!

Hi everyone! I just recently got my website up and running, and I really would love everyones opinion on it. If you love scrapbooking then hopefully my site will be for you then. Please let me know what youthink. Thanks! Ashley

my scrapbooking website:
upallnightscrapn.webs.com

upallnitescrapn

Asked by upallnitescrapn at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i love the pink and black but skulls and stuff like that dont seem sb material....it looks more like a teen site...its sorta drawing away from creativity..but its yourstyle so if you like it jmo
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I dont think you should have skulls not too fond of the colors either.. i think you should pick a color/design that wont scare any potential customers away. know what i mean? for example my grandma will not buy from your site if she see things like that, but a young hip teenager will. If I were you I'll keep it simple you want to bring as many (potential) customers you can to your site. oh and I agree with busylovinghim it does look a little kiddy to me. Im not trying to be mean just honest.
    Anonymous