I am about 9 weeks pregnant with cramping

I don't go to the dr until 2 weeks from now for the first time. I have cramping/pulling feeling right where my ovaries are. It doesn't happen all the time and I'm not spotting. Is this common? This is my first time having a baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had that too with both of my kids. If you start bleeding I would def call your OB. You can get really bad pains/cramps from your flexor muscles being stretched as well. I wouldn't think you would be feeling that yet.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• cramping is normal, because the uterus is stretching. Some people have a higher or lower pain threshold than other people, so pain is not really normal. But as p.p. said, call the doc is you start bleeding.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I had a lot of bad cramping in the first trimester with both of my pregnancies. It made me really nervous , but for me it is just normal. If you are not bleeding, I would not worry too much about it. Try to relax!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 8:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2010