how consistant are you with bedtime.

My 3.5 month baby girl goes to bed between 6:45 and 7:15 every night for the last 3 weeks. DH and I have been trying to be really consistant with this and she gets very sleepy at that time and goes down easy. But with summer coming up we would like to occassionally go out together for an early casual dinner or even just to get an ice cream cone and take her with us. She sleeps very well in her car seat so I'm thinking she may just sleep thru it, but is this a good idea or will it mess with her schedule.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you should be fine. plus thats kind of early anyway. i wouldnt plan on her going to bed that early for too long, especially not when she starts teething & things ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• You'll be fine. She'll probably be changing her sleep patterns soon anyway, then you'll be wishing for the early bedtimes lol.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I havent' been strict about bedtime for my dtr, but at 7.5 mos she always wants to sleep by 9pm. Occassionally things get off (especially if we take a drive in the evening and she has a late nap) But she seems to always go back to her usual schedule with no trouble. She is a really good sleeper, though. About 10 hours per night
    Anonymous