have you thought about an old childhood friend and wondered what they are up to or if they even remember you?

not sure why but i started thinking about this boy i went elementary school with, he was my best friend at the time. i moved away from there when i was in 4th grade and have seen or heard from him since..

anyone else ever just randomly think about old school mates and wonder?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ohh totally!! like there was one girl i went to kindergarten with, her name was marissa...but i have noooooooo idea what her last name is..havent seen her since kindergarten..lol..and im 27..and then a girl in grade 3..corinna..we were best friends for only 2 yrs..thens he moved away, but man it would be nice to catch up!! those are the only 2 i ever think about..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yep, I do all the time, I wonder if I meant as much to them as they did to me for me to think of them out of the blue or sometimes more often. I have seen some old friends and sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't.
    Anonymous

• I do, found a bunch of them on facebook too. Although two of my oldest friends I've kept in touch with for many years. One I've known since middle school, we met in Sept of 1974. The other one we've been friends since before we were even in school. Our mom's met at out local laundry mat, she was 4-1/2 and I was 5. I just turned 48, her birthday is 6 months exactly after mine so she won't be 48 til October. She even used to play on the facebook farm game with my DH, so they are friends too.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I have a friend I met in 6th grade. We "separated" lol....when we were 19 years old. We rediscovered each other about 10 years ago (in our 40's) and we reminisce about other people all the time. She has actually called people she finds in the phone back and they remember her/ us!!!! From elementary school! So, it's possible.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yeah, my best friend in high school i think about often. She moved away to chicago and i hadnt talked to her in yrs and i finally found her through facebook and it took her forever to add me. She still hasnt said one word to me. I've learned from her brother though that she has married a doctor and has this whole new busy life. People change..life goes on, i just wanted to know how she was doing. I think its a real bitch of her to not even say hey.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yes, I do. I actually looked up my best friend from kindergarten that I haven't seen from second grade up on facebook and sent her a friend request. She actually remembered me too!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yep, found her the other day after 20+ years of not knowing where each other were.. It was very disappointing. I found her through her Mom when I was searching on facebook. She emailed me, asked me tons of questions, then I replied and haven't heard anything back. She's on my friends list now, but I don't see us being close friends ever again.. I guess I know why we lost touch now. It takes 2 to make a friendship work..
    Anonymous

• constantly...I am a nostalgia nut
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 6:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Yes, but then I signed up for Facebook and have updates on almost everyone.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• this is why I love facebook.i have found many old schoolmates. Some I can't find online at all
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010