sex life,,,,burning!

i feel like my sex life has burned. im almost 19 weeks pregnant i feel so insecure in my preg. body. i only have sex with my fiance maybe if hes lucky once a week. help? how can i put together a sexy evening or whats something to do to get that "spark" back>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• dnt be insecure the more your body changes the more your fetus will make hormonal perfume tht actually only attracts the father so you could be over beast and very ugly but in your mans eyes thy see ONLY ONE WOMEN THY WANT TO MATE WITH FOR THE REST OF THERE LIFE.........................so yer dnt wory about your body

your baby will take care of it ....................so try hav a shower and dnt put any perfume on and your see your man smelling you neck
    and he will comment about th smell ...........and it will just be your baby making his perfume for his daddy

but you cant smell it neither anyone als just the father

i studied it :-)
    chocolate_27

Answer by chocolate_27 at 4:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• it didnt come back for me until i wasnt pregnant anymore & i lost some weight. so GL lol :)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• try candle light soft music and a foot rub and talk about what made fall in love with each other and then come back here and tell me if that worked. And have him bring dinner home or he makes it for you. let me know.
    Anonymous