is this serious????should i be worried????

ok i went to the doctors and he said my cervix is full of blood it inflamed and is the color purple... and my placents is really low.. what does this all mean my doctor really didnt say.... all i know is i could have my baby early...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ask him...look up the symptoms online and see what they say. I'm wondering if it translates to your placenta being over your cervix (being low) and that chances are, you'll have to have a C section. hopefully he put you on pelvic rest ...aka....NO SEX....
    I would take it easy though...it sounds serious! hope all goes well xoxoxo
    Anonymous

• I would def take it easy and go back to the doctor, and this time DO NOT leave until all of your questions and concerns are answered. I cannot stand some doctors who want to just get you in and out without focusing on your questions. This is obviously something that isnt common and he should have explained this to you.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• how far along are you? how does the dr. know the placenta is low, could he see it through the cervix? did he use an ultrasound? you really need to talk to your dr and ask what you can expect...worse case scenario, and best case, and anything in between.
    i truly wish you the best of luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• the cervix becomes very vascular during pregnancy. so, all of your symptoms could be due to that. but i would follow up w/ your dr about it to get your questions answered. also, how low did he say it was? and how far along are you?
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• he checked me and said i feels low and he gonna give me an ultrasound to see how low she really is yeah i cant go for any walks no lifting over 5lbs and keep my feet up as much as i can. im 24weeks
    Anonymous