how would you know if your child is gay at 10 years old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't, but I wouldn't encourage it either...just let them find themselves I guess.
    Anonymous

• You probably wouldn't know. And they probably wouldn't know RIGHT now ...but 5-10 years from now they might say that looking back they always felt like feelings were different. My girlfriend says she's known since highschool.
    Anonymous

• I would not care it is what it is and they are who they are to me my sons or the guys would be the children I gave birth to. They are the alpha and omega to me as long as they are happy the rest is just gravy.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• put a sports magazine and a fashion magazine in front of him and see which he chooses?
    Anonymous

• i dont think kids could possible know if they are gay or not. for one i dont believe ppl are born gay and two that is just outsider making there own opinion on your child. a little girl that likes playing with trucks and rolling in the dirt isnt technically gay but most will believe she is she may just be a Nascar driver. a little boy that like barbies isnt gay hes may just be interested in the female body or could be a very str8 fashion designer in the future making crazy money. Let kids be kids is all i say. and they will figure out there sexual orientation.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe you are born gay I believe hormone surges in puberty make you gay. I also think that the added hormones in food these days is the cause for the rise is homosexuality.
    Anonymous