So my contractions are back... Err...

Ugh!! Exactly what i said would happen did. The doctors keep trying to stop my labor cause im not dialating any and 34wks. But eveything they try fails and i think just makes the contractions come back harder and stronger. Im refusing any other pain meds to stop them sense theres no change everytime they check me. Im just venting cause i told the dr lastnight this would happen but they dont listen. Why is this happening!!! Lol. If her head would just drop already this could end soon!! Ugh!!

Would it be possible that shes 'sunnyside up' or her head is to big?

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 6:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem with DD. I started having regular contractions around 28 weeks. They put me on this god awful medicine that made me shake like crazy and made me so spacy and jittery. The day I hit 37 weeks I threw it all in the trash!! In my case DD was sunny side up. she didn't rotate until right before i started pushing. I ended up going into labor on a weds, had contractions and bleeding for 22 hrs then it stopped and s tarted again 12 hrs later. DD was born Fri. Morning. in total i had 33 hrs of contractions, 100% back labor! Just try to hang in there for the next 3 weeks and hopefully everythin gwill be ok.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010