Why do people hide there face when bashing people? hmmmm.

Just curious, is it because your a coward? or your just someone that goes along and likes to stir up problems? just curious, because I seen a poster that was trying to put down another parent, as if she was perfect with her own children.

bellamaof4

Asked by bellamaof4 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• Cause they don't want to be bashed themself.
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 6:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Exactly! If your going to bash someone have the balls to at least let the person defend themselves! This is supposed to be a supportive website!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• It depends on what you consider bashing. I wouldn't bash someone just for the fun of it but if I know my opinion is going to be unpopular or the OP is clearly fishing for a specific answer and ready to bash anyone who disagrees then I'll post anon. I never used to use it at all but I got fed up of receiving trashy and frequently ignorant private messages from people who disagreed with me.

Say someone posts a message saying that their kid is exhibiting certain behaviors and I think they'd benefit from consulting a doctor. If they seem reasonable I'll post my advice. If they are being combative and have already lashed out at people who gave that advice then I'll post anon in the hopes that they realize we're right but without the risk of them attacking me in PMs or on my profile.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i personally don't care if anyone agrees with me. take me or leave me. i don't use the annon button .as for the bashing well some women on here do it just to make themselves feel good.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I couldnt agree with you guys more.
    bellamaof4

Answer by bellamaof4 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Just gutless people that don't own what they say.

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• People post anonymously and under fake profiles so they can say whatever they want without any reprocussions. A lot of us have had a lot of time to build a nice rapore with people in certain groups but that doesn't mean that everyone has the balls to be 100% honest with others in the group. I see fakes coming into my groups everyday. It's a way for people to exercise their multiple personality disorder without losing their nice e-friends.
    Anonymous

• Well Im sorry but if you say it have the b*lls to show your face. Obviously your not as bold as you think you are.
    bellamaof4

Answer by bellamaof4 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2010