dry skin

Anybody else have super wicked dry skin while your pregnant ? I mean it is really bad , I am putting lotion on LITARALLY every 5 minutes . I even soaked in a bath with baby oil and was still all dry and cracky before I got dressed. HELP !!!!!!!

sarbreen28

Asked by sarbreen28 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was!! My hair got all dried out and yucky to! I had to use baby oil after every bath/shower and use the curel brand lotion. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water to!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Vitamin world has some awesome vitamin e cream. Its 4bucks though for a tiny container they don't sell the big ones anymore for some reason. But it works for any skin problems!!
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 7:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• My skin is very dry! I always use BioOil all over my body when I get out of the tub at night, in the mornings I use Neutrogena lotion or Aveeno Soothing Moisture Cream (the Aveeno is actually my son's AveenoBaby, but it claims to clear up even eczema - and ti works!) before I get dressed.

Answer by missanc at 8:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• try drinking lots of water, eating fish, nuts, seeds and avocados. you can take fish oil or udo's oil as well.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010