What's your most embarassing period story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm posting anon b/c this was VERY embarassing! When I was in 7th grade, I got my very first period with no warning - no cramps, no bloating, no nothing! I left my English class and a couple of classes later ran into a friend who starts telling me a story about how a girl got her period in class & bled on the seat....It was in my class, so I went to the bathroom to check my pants b/c I had this sinking feeling and, sure enough, there were blood stains! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Needless to say, I went to the nurses office and she called my mum, who was kind enough to bring me up a pair of pants that were the same color as the ones I was wearing so that nobody would know it was me.
    Anonymous

• I am 17 and currently in driver's training. Last week my partner and I went on a drive with our instructor, an older man. I just met my partner and she drove for an hour. When we stopped at a rest area to switch drivers the man went inside to use the bathroom. I stood up and the girl pointed and gasped. My ENTIRE backside was covered in blood and so was the backseat I had been sitting in!! It was soaked. I ran inside and had to get a pad from the cashier and put the girls sweater around my waist. I then drove for an hour praying that my instructor wouldnt notice the bloody mess that my partner in the backseat was carefully avoiding touching. I was MORTIFIED!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• When I was in 8th grade I was invited to six flags. I was on my period lightly and wore a lightdays pad to the park.

Not thinking about it, I rode several water rides and got soaked. Well, as I am walking with my friends though the park, one of my friends points down at my leg and I look down and my pad had slid down almost to my sock!!!!!!

I grabbed it and ran over to the closest garbage can.

Worst part.......I didnt have any more with me....so being the intelligent problem solving 8th grader I was...I folded up toilet paper......needless to say I was in agony the rest of the day.

Really....this happened.
    Anonymous

• Maybe not embarassing but aggravating. AF decided to rejoin me 13 months postpartum, when I'd just arrived in Minneapolis for a trade show.

Downtown Minneapolis on a Sunday night. Not a drug store to be found in walking distance. And I didn't have a rental car. And the hotel's selection left a LOT to be desired.

And our trade show uniform included KHAKI pants.

NOT FUN.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I had just started a new job at a really stuffy bank, and it was Labor day weekend and I got my 1st period since having my daughter... while wearing khaki pants and it was like a switch turned on and my a** was soaked within like 2 minutes! It was mortifying!!!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• When my son's dad and I went through the "can't keep your hands off each other stage" we rented a room and messed around. I "thought" I was off my period. Turns out that it had returned and I bled a few spots on the hotel sheets. I was so afraid he would see it that I put the blankets and sheets over the bed and told him to go into the other bed.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2010