Ovarian Cancer

Okay...I just read an article on the internet about ovarian cancer. It is all of the side effects that I have been having. But I had a sonogram done in February (just to see if we could find a fetal heartbeat) and my question is, would they be able to find ovarian cancer with that sonogram or does it have to be a different sonogram? I need help. Ive been having all of the symptoms that were listed plus hot flashes and dizziness.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 7:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Health

• You're pregnant, so odds are that the symptoms you are having are directly related to the increased hormones from your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I didn't mention that in the sonogram that they did back in February, they couldnt find the heartbeat and found out that I had lost the baby. So that was my 3rd miscarriage.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 9:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I would say that you should ask your Doctor to test you for ovarian cancer. It is probably nothing but it would at least answer your questions and put your mind at ease.
    Anonymous

• Were you having the symptoms when you had the sonogram? You could also talk to your doctor about doing a C-125 blood test. I am sorry to hear that you lost your baby.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2010