What Do YOU Want For Mother's Day?

I just want to go out to brunch and spend the evening at home with my kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol I wish I was getting to do anything for mother's day other than my normal day to day stuff. My hubby will be gone to TX for a TDY, which he has already left for and wont' be getting back til a few weeks after mother's day, and of course MY family lives in TX so they won't be here either :(. The kids and I may find something to go do, we'll see.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Nothing really. My daughter likes to make cards and I love them! But we are going to a amusement park that day, Moms get in free :)
    Anonymous

• all i want is to sleep in. i get up at 5:30. it would be nice to sleep until 7:00!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• a day off! lol but thats just what i want. what i'm getting is maybe a card and some flowers.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I want a nice SPA DAY! I really need to relax and get some time to myself. I'm a sahm, and I love it but I'm pregnant again, tired, and starting to get pretty cranky! I've been dropping lots of hints, lol, and Hubby has been playing it cool, so I'm pretty sure I'm getting the spa day! Gotta love a man that listens, lol! ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 7:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Which amusement park lets MOMS in for FREE on Mother's Day? I love amusement parks.
    Anonymous