Ovarian Cancer

Okay...I just read an article on the internet about ovarian cancer. It is all of the side effects that I have been having. But I had a sonogram done in February (just to see if we could find a fetal heartbeat) and my question is, would they be able to find ovarian cancer with that sonogram or does it have to be a different sonogram? I need help. Ive been having all of the symptoms that were listed plus hot flashes and dizziness.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 7:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well if you are pregnant, then pregnancy can cause a lot of those symptoms. If you're concerned, just talk to your doctor. I'm honestly not sure if a sonogram would pick it up or not if they weren't particularly looking for it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I am not pregnant. I had my 3rd miscarriage in 2 years, 2 months ago.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 9:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Oh so sorry to hear that! I would definitely go to your doctor, they can check it pretty easily. I wouldn't be too worried about it though. Sometimes people read the symptoms of an illness and though it all fits what they feel they have, ends up being nothing serious. Hope it is nothing serious for you!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2010